Downloading the Gardyn app and creating an account are the first steps to connecting your Gardyn to your WiFi and pairing it with your phone so you can control your Gardyn through your app, and stay connected with Kelby!
1. To get started, you need to download the Gardyn app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store to your mobile device. The Gardyn App requires a phone, tablet, or smart device with operating systems iOS 12.0 or Android 4.1 and up. The app is free to download.
2. Once your download is complete, open the app and tap the green GET STARTED button.
3. Enter your name, mobile number, and consent to Gardyn's Terms of Service. Tap the green arrow in the bottom right corner when you're done.
4. Now enter the email you'd like associated with your Gardyn account, and choose a password.
5. Next, check your inbox of the email address you just provided and open the email with the subject line "Your registration Code from Gardyn", sent from Kelby. Don't forget to check your email’s spam folder if you don't see this email at first!
6. Enter the temporary 4-digit registration code from the email to verify your account in the Gardyn app. Tap the green arrow in the bottom right corner when you're done.
7. You've now successfully set up your Gardyn account! Tap OK to continue following the in-app prompts, and control of your Gardyn will be at your fingertips in no time.