- Get your Gardyn ready to pair by following the in-app prompt to press and hold the silver button on your Gardyn's lid until the lights blink three times.
5. Verify your Gardyn is ready to pair by checking the WiFi networks available on your mobile device.
- Your mobile device will ask if you want to join the Gardyn WiFi network. Proceed by tapping "Join". If you run into an error at this point, click here for help!
- Enter your 2.4 GHz WiFi name and password, then tap "Connect". If you run into an error at this point, click here for help!
7. Congrats! You have now reconnected your Gardyn to WiFi and will be prompted to select a nickname for your device.
- Enter the nickname of your choice, then tap "Save". You can change this nickname at any point by returning to your settings in the app.