There may be times when you will need to manually water your Gardyn. For instance, if you experience a power outage you might be wondering how you can help those beautiful plants you have.
We have you covered! Check out these simple steps on how to manually water your Gardyn.
- First, make sure your Gardyn tank isn't topped off to full. You'll want a little space in the tank to catch the extra water.
- If you just cleaned the tank and added plant food, feel free to use the water in the tank to fill up a jug OR mix a gallon of water as you would for topping off the tank. Remember, use 1/2 tsp of plant food per gallon.
- Remove the top plant in the column and place it in the silicon sleeve.
- Slowly pour approximately 1 cup of the mixed water into the top module, and wait a few seconds for the water to make its way down the column.
- Repeat this step until the flowing water has reached the last module and into the tank. You will know when it is enough when you are able to hear the water trickling into the tank.
- Repeat this process for the remaining two towers.