If you’re having trouble with the accuracy of your Gardyn’s water level sensor, please insert the block of foam between the heads of the water sensor. The addition of the foam will improve its accuracy and ensure the water level sensor receives the correct water level information in your Gardyn’s tank.
The video below will guide you and show you how to install it properly.
Please note that two people will be needed to complete these steps.
Complete the following steps to properly install the foam:
- Place a towel on the floor.
- Switch off your Gardyn and unplug the power supply.
- Lift the water pump and unlock the lid.
- Take the Gardyn from the bottom of the white columns and place it on the towel on the floor.
2. Access and install the water level sensor:
- Have someone hold the top of the Gardyn above the tank so that you can have access to the wooden board underneath.
- You should be able to see the water level sensor.
- Gently wipe off the water residue on the backsplash and dry the area between the two heads of the sensor where the foam will be placed.
- Remove the yellow tape so the glued part of the foam will stick between the water level sensor heads.
- Stick the block of foam on the sensor between the heads of the sensor. The block of foam should not touch the sensor heads nor be on them. Congratulations! You have successfully improved the accuracy of the water level sensor.
3. Reassemble your Gardyn and read more accurate water level information.
- Place the top of the Gardyn back on the tank, reinstall the pump and plug back into a power source. It will take 3 - 4 minutes for the device to reboot.
- After 30 minutes, when your Gardyn takes a reading of the water level, you should see a better level of accuracy.
As always, please feel free to reach out to email@example.com or chat with our support team.