Follow these steps to help get your Gardyn back online so you can stay connected with your app, and Kelby!
How to Reboot your Gardyn to Restore the Connection
1. Switch your device OFF [O] using the main switch on the rear of the water tank for 10 seconds, then switch it back ON [-].
Power switch in Off [O] position (left), and On [-] position (right)
2. Let your Gardyn wake up, which may take ~5 minutes. Your lights may still be off after successfully completing these steps. Do not touch the silver button!
3. Open the app to confirm if your device is online.
- If your device is online, you will be able to access the tiles for light, water, and Live View on your app's home screen. Your lights will turn on as scheduled, or you can tap the light tile to turn them on immediately.
- If your device is still offline, you will not be able to access these tiles in the app. If you tap any of these tiles, your app will notify you that your device is offline. If this is the case, continue to the next section!
How to Re-pair your Gardyn to Restore the Connection
1. Ensure your mobile device is connected to your 2.4 GHz Home WiFi option.
2. Begin the re-pair process in your Gardyn app by tapping on the 3-line icon in the upper left corner of your app's home screen. From the menu that appears, tap "Reconnect My Gardyn".
3. Follow the prompt to press and hold the silver button on your Gardyn's lid until the lights blink three times.
4. Now, on your mobile device, check if your Gardyn appears in your WiFi's available networks list. To do this, go to your phone's settings, then select WiFi.
- If you see a screen similar to those below with your Gardyn's network listed, continue to Step 5!
Gardyn networks visible on an iPhone (left) and Android (right) screen
- If you do not see your Gardyn listed on a similar screen, return to the first section and follow the steps to reboot your Gardyn, waiting the full 5 minutes to let your Gardyn wake up. Then, long-press the silver button and wait for your lights to blink three times.
- On your mobile device, check again to see if your Gardyn appears in your WiFi's available networks list.
- If you can now find your Gardyn in your available networks, continue to Step 5!
- If you continue to be unable to get your Gardyn to show in your available networks, please reach out to us at support@myGardyn.com or chat with us in the app/website and we will be happy to assist you.
5. Back in your Gardyn app, continue to follow the on-screen prompts to reconnect your device. Click here for more detailed help with this process!
- Be sure you enter the network name and password of your 2.4 GHz WiFi network. Please note this is case-sensitive and should match exactly as it appears on the WiFi list of your mobile device.
- Be sure to input your most up-to-date network name and password if you have changed routers or altered your home WiFi.
Questions? Reach us at email@example.com, or chat with us. We're here to help!