Refreshing your water tank monthly is essential for growing beautiful, healthy plants. The Gardyn app's easy-to-use and convenient water tank refresh log keeps you and your plants happy by customizing your Gardyn's water refresh schedule.
The water tank refresh log gives Kelby more tools than ever to help you keep your Gardyn growing healthy, with a tank refresh reminder sent exactly when your Gardyn needs it.
After you do your monthly tank refresh, log the date and you will be able to see a countdown for your next refresh. Follow these easy steps to log your tank refresh:
1. Select the "Tap here to log your last tank refresh" tile on your app's homescreen
2. On the next page, tap "Log Now" to enter the date you last refreshed your tank.
3. If desired, take a detour to review our refresh the tank guide and instructional video by tapping the bubble “Learn how to refresh the water tank and why it is crucial for your plants’ health.”
4. On the following screen, enter the most recent tank refresh date into the calendar and then press Save.
5. A 28-day countdown will display on your home screen to keep you updated on when your next tank refresh is scheduled. Check back any time to see your updated countdown!
6. When the next 28-day mark approaches, Kelby will send you a reminder that your next refresh is coming up. If you pass the 28-day mark without logging a tank refresh, your countdown tile will turn red and let you know it is overdue.
Remember, a little monthly cleaning goes a long way in keeping your plants healthy and safeguarding against pests. Try to stick to the monthly refresh schedule as best you can, and your Gardyn will thank you with bountiful, beautiful harvests.
Questions? Reach us at email@example.com, or chat with us. We're here to help!