To access the connections from under the lid, follow these steps listed below. This is easy for one person to do, but an extra hand is never a bad idea.
- Safety first! Switch the power button to the off position (o) and then unplug the power supply from the back of the Gardyn.
- Place a towel on the floor, directly in front of the Gardyn.
- Just as you would when refreshing the water of the tank, pull the pump in the up position and unlock the lid locks on the side of the tank.
- Standing behind the Gardyn, with the columns directly in front of you, carefully grasp the columns from the upper lower section and lift the Gardyn off the tank.
- Set the Gardyn on a towel.
- Push the tank to the side, so you can stand directly behind the columns without any obstruction.
- Guide the columns to the floor carefully. You want the columns flat on the floor and the lights on top.
You now have access to the underside of the Gardyn.
If troubleshooting watering issues, this is a great time to get the required pictures of the irrigation connections before moving onto the next steps (see example picture below).
You are now ready to get back to troubleshooting or connecting your new pump. For your convenience, here is are the links to the two articles you may have started from.