This guide is intended only for those troubleshooting something on their device and who were directed here from their troubleshooting article or a Customer Support Agent. Please note, we do not recommend opening your lid unless absolutely necessary.
To access the connections from under your lid, follow the steps listed below. This is easy for one person to do, but an extra hand never hurts!
- First, remove all of the yPods from your columns and place them in a plastic tub or on a tray.
- Next, remove the lid, columns, and lights from the tank:
- Place a towel on the floor, switch off your Gardyn, and unplug the power supply.
- Open the compartment in your lid to lift the water pump into the upper position.
- Unlock the lid's sides from the tank.
- Lift the top half of your Gardyn off your tank by grabbing the columns (never the lights!) and placing it vertically on the towel on the floor.
- Carefully lean the Gardyn on the floor so the columns are on the floor and the lights are above it.
You now have access to the underside of your Gardyn's lid.
If troubleshooting watering issues, this is a great time to take the required photos of the irrigation connections before moving onto the next steps (see examples below, components vary slightly in appearance across Gardyn 1.0-3.0).
You're now ready to get back to troubleshooting watering issues, or any other article you may need to continue.
Questions? Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or chat with us. We're here to help!