If you have multiple Gardyn devices, you can easily add and switch between each device's account in your Gardyn app. Tap a section to get started!
1. How to add a new Gardyn to your account
- From the home screen, tap your Gardyn's name at the top, then "Add new Gardyn," followed by "Add new device."
- You'll then see a loading screen while we sync with your request.
- If you've already tried to add a new Gardyn to your account but you have not yet completed adding the device to your account, you'll be instructed to return to your device list and select the one labeled “No Device Connected” to proceed.
- Otherwise, you'll be taken to the next screen to add your new Gardyn. Press the round plus button to continue.
- Once you're ready to pair your new device to your account, you'll follow the prompts in the app, beginning with this screen:
2. How to add an existing Gardyn (one to which you were previously connected) to your account
- From your home screen, tap your Gardyn's name at the top, followed by "Add new Gardyn" and then "Connect existing device".
- From here, enter the email and password you previously used to log into the Gardyn you want to reconnect, then tap "Submit".
- If you don't remember your password, tap "Forgot Password?" to receive an email with instructions to help reset your password.
- When your entered credentials match your previous credentials, you'll see a confirmation pop-up. Tap "OK" to finish and return to your app's home screen.
3. How to switch between different Gardyn profiles within your account
- If you own multiple Gardyns, you can easily switch between their profiles from your app's home screen. To switch, tap the name of your Gardyn at the top.
- You'll see the current profile you're viewing outlined in green, and all other profiles in grey.
- Select the Gardyn whose profile you want to switch to. It will then become the one outlined in green.
- TIP: If you're unsure which nickname represents which Gardyn, the 4 characters next to each nickname match each corresponding Gardyn's unique code found inside the watering compartment.
- Swipe the pullover down when you're done. Your home screen will now reflect the profile you selected.
4. How Kelby monitoring works with multiple Gardyns
You can check your messages from Kelby for each of your Gardyn accounts while logged into each account. To view your most recent Kelby messages, tap the green icon in the upper right corner of your app's home screen. To view your Kelby messages for another Gardyn, switch accounts - learn how here!
Questions? Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or chat with us! We're here to help.