Some Gardyners can now view and share a time-lapse video available in the Live View section of the app. Discover how much your plants have flourished in their first 45 days on your Gardyn! Please note that we're still beta testing this feature to make it available to all Gardyners as soon as possible.
Click to jump to a section about your time-lapse video:
- How To Download and Share your Time-lapse Video
- There Is No Time-lapse Option Available in Your App
- Your Time-Lapse Icon Is Missing
How to share your time-lapse video
When a time-lapse video is available, after the first 45 days of your plants' growth, Kelby will send a notification that it is ready to view. To view the time-lapse videos of your plants, first select the Live View button on your Gardyn app Home screen.
Since your Gardyn has two cameras (upper and lower), you can tap on one of two 'VIEW TIME-LAPSE' buttons located under the recent pictures. It will look similar to the image below:
When you select either time-lapse view, you can then tap on the 'Download and Share button' and the video will be auto-saved to your mobile device's camera roll.
You can also choose a social media platform to share your time-lapse with your friends and family:
What to do if no time-lapse option is showing in your app
If your time-lapse view is not available, you will receive the message pictured below. Kindly note that the time-lapse is available to watch only after the first 45 days of your plants' growth have passed but not before that. Kelby will let you know when it is ready!
Time-lapse is available for the first 45 days of growth with your new Gardyn and does not reset after the first 45 days.
If the time-lapse icon missing in Live View:
- Make sure you have the latest version of the app.
- Force close your Gardyn app on your mobile device and then re-open to check to see if it is now available.
If you are still unable to get the time-lapse icon to appear and it is past 45 days since you started your Gardyn, please you kindly send Gardyn Support at support@myGardyn.com with the following:
- Make & Model of your phone
- Screenshot of the SETTINGS section in your app
- Screenshot of the LIVE VIEW in your app
- If available, screenshot of what you see after you click on the TIME-LAPSE icon in the app
Questions? Reach us at email@example.com, or chat with us. We're here to help!