Watch the video to learn how to install your Gardyn's upper blades, which help stabilize and connect your lights to your columns.
- First, insert the metal rod on the back of the columns.
- Slide the metal plate into the center column, and insert 1 plug to hold it in place.
- Connect the side columns to to the rod.
- Next, make sure the light protective caps are on the end of the upper blades without the hole, as shown in the video.
- Beginning with either blade, slide into place.
- Insert the upper blade midway into the column, then into the light bar before pushing both ends fully into place, reaching the screw. You may need to gently slide the protective cap down the blade until it reaches the light bar.
- Insert the remaining 2 plugs into the back of the columns to secure.
- Finally, attach your Gardyn to the wall using the 2 safety straps in back and the appropriate hardware for your wall type.
Questions? Reach us at email@example.com, or chat with us! We're here to help.